Guide to Australian OTC Transactions
Online legal reference for market participants
The Guide to Australian OTC Transactions is an online tool that provides a standardised approach to the legal documentation used by participants in Australia's OTC markets.
The content is consistently maintained by the Documentation Committee to ensure it is always up to date.
Benefits of using the Guide
This online reference gateway is a low-cost alternative to seeking legal advice on ISDA® and other master agreements and addenda. It provides:
- A low-cost solution for ease of confirmation within the Australian OTC market
- Quality legal advice and input
- Confirmations to be downloaded (without commentary)
- Timely updates that are always accurate
- Online access for unlimited cross company usage with a single annual fee
- Simple navigation and full search facilities
Contents of the Guide
The Guide is separated into six sections and you can view more detail on each at the OTC Guide website.
- 1 How to use this Guide
- 2 Master agreements
- 3 Products
- 4 Issues
- 5 Cases on derivatives
- 6 History
How to subscribe
A 12-month subscription to the Guide enables unlimited access for any number of users. The price of subscription will depend on the size of your organisation and whether you are an AFMA member.
The base subscription will give you access to all sections of the Guide except Electricity, Environmental Products, Carbon Trading and Gas Trading. Each of these sections requires an additional fee to the base subscription.